Program Start and Application Deadline
Next Intakes for all programs
- Jan-Feb :: For First Session
- Aug-Sept :: For Second Session
Please check the admission requirements before filling in the application form or contact our admission counselor if you have any questions.
- Higher Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Professional Courses
How to apply
Send the complete application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or per post to Global Academy of Tourism and Hospitality Education, Mahankhal-9, Mandikhatar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Please include all required documents to avoid a delay.
Please put the above underlined word as hyper link and when clicked it can open the below stated checklist in PDF.
APPLICATION CHECKLIST HIGHER DIPLOMA IN HOTEL & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
Below are the list of documents and other requirements needed for the further process of admission.
- Signed and dated application form.
- Signed receipt of application fee of Rs. 800/- from accounts.
- Citizenship copy for Nepalese nationalities or passport copy mandatory for foreign nationalities students.
- Recent passport size photo (2 photos).
- CV or Resume including a detailed record of personal, academic and professional background.
- School Transcripts showing all grades received and explanation of grading system, copy of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent by Higher Secondary Board Nepal.
- Letters of Reference from a former principal or employer
- Motivational letter answering the following questions:
- The completed applications to be sent to email@example.com
- Application fees to be submitted to the account department of Global Academy of Tourism and Hospitality Education, Mahankhal-9, Mandikhatar, Kathmandu, Nepal or You may contact our account representative for the bank details or account no to transfer the fees directly to the bank account.
- What attracts you to the hospitality industry?
- What attributes do you think you have, to be successful in the hospitality industry?
- Why have you chosen GATE and Nepal?
- How do you think GATE can help you to achieve your objectives?