Step by Step Enrollment Process at GATE
Step 1 – Counseling
A qualified candidate (+2 pass or equivalent) shall be counseled by a member of admission committee providing him/her information about the course structure, course perspectives, fee structure, internship provisions, meals, accreditations and other facilities.
Step 2 – Admission Form Submission
If a student is convinced and is interested to procede with the admission formalities then:
- S/he should duly fill-up an enrollment application form.
- Receive model question for entrance preparation through email.
- Seek the date and time for entrance examination.
Documents to be submitted with the Admission Form include the following:
- Completed and signed enrollment application form
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae/Resume including special interests and activities
- A Copy of Citizenship
- A Copy of Passport for other than Nepalese citizen
- Recent photos (‘3 passport size’ & ‘1 auto size’) with white background
- A Copy of SLC Mark sheet
- A Copy of School Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- A Copy of Character Certificate – SLC
- A Copy of +2 Transcript
- A Copy of Migration Certificate
- A Copy of Provisional Certificate
- A Copy of Character Certificate – +2
- A Copy of Recommendation letter +2
- A Copy of Work Experience Letter (if applicable)
- Original migration certificate during enrollment
- At least one recommendation from college/professor
Also, please cover the following questions in your own handwriting limiting your statement to no more than 1000 words.
- What attracts you to the hospitality industry?
- What attributes do you think you have, to be successful in the hospitality industry?
- Why have you chosen GATE and Nepal?
- How do you think GATE can help you to achieve your objectives?
Send the complete letter of statement to email@example.com and visit GATE with the completed application form with the required documents.
Step 3 – Entrance Examination/G-Test and Interview
A student should take an entrance examination of 2 hours followed by an interview by the admission committee.
Step 4 – Selection Process
- Your selection for enrollment will be confirmed after the issue of an admission offer letter.
- An offer letter consists of date deadline for admission.
- Along with the offer letter you will be given a code of conduct and fee policy to be signed and returned during admission.
Step 5 – Confirmation of enrollment
- As soon as the Registration amount has been received, your seat for study will be confirmed and reserved.
- Date of orientation and class commencement shall be acknowledged to the candidate a clear week in advance