First time in Nepal.
Australian accredited culinary course
• Australia’s largest provider of Vocational Education and Training programs
• Over 1200 nationally recognized vocational qualification from Certificate level to Graduate Diplomas offered at TAFE
• ISO 9000:2000 certified Institute
• Over 100 years of experience in vocational education and training sector
• More than 500,000 enrollments each year in Australia
• TAFE NSW has been delivering vocational education and training in NSW for over 100 years. It has built a reputation for quality and responsiveness.
• Through its network of ten TAFE NSW Institutes, it delivers training to over half a million people across 130 college locations each year.
• TAFE degrees are designed to give the foundation knowledge and technical skills required to excel in chosen industry.
• Career opportunities in renowned hotels at home and abroad.
GATE with TAFE
• TAFE NSW has an enviable reputation for producing highly competent, industry-ready graduates.
• TAFE programs in association of GATE result in positive outcomes for students for the following reasons:
• Degree programs are developed in consultation with industry to ensure currency (low cost)and relevance
• Courses focus on applied rather than abstract skills
• Smaller class sizes
• Caring and friendly staff
• Practical, student focused teaching strategies
• Seamless pathways between TAFE NSW qualifications.