Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls politely, quickly and efficiently.
- Relaying messages, transferring calls.
- Arrange an appointment of students, guardian or parents with Administration/Academic/Examination department
- First point of contact, meet and greet the business clients, staff and students.
- Providing the relevant information, leaflet, brochures etc to visitors.
2) General administration duties:
- Managing information, checking emails and delivery of mail.
- Managing and filing all documents, letters, memos and forms.
- Updating internal telephone records of staff contact numbers and job titles.
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Compile and maintain in Hard Copy format an emergency contact list of all staff and students, this is to include: their contact phone number and also contact phone number of Next Of Kin.
- Manage daily attendance system of students and teachers in the computer.
- Daily data entry of college attendance and subject-wise attendance of students and maintain the report
- Maintain the front desk and academic logbook.
- Collect full details of student during admission process from their admission form and supporting documents for concerned departments
- Ensure a student file consist all the required documents during admission.
- Coordinate with admission committee during the enrollment period from the counseling till admission
- Generally assisting the Administration Assistant on any other areas as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Initiative and Proactive skills
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Competent Knowledge in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of general office machines.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Experience in Administrative or RECEPTIONIST field is a PLUS
Global Academy of Tourism & Hospitality Education (GATE)
G.P.O. BOX 9562, Budhanilkantha-11, Mandikhatar, KATHMANDU, NEPAL