Position Availability: 1
Lecture Qualification: Masters’ in Business Administration/Business Studies
Bachelors’ in Business Administration/Business Studies
- If Masters’ Degree is completed, minimum 2 years of teaching experience in Bachelors Level in any institution with 3 year of experience in related industry
- If Bachelors’ Degree is completed, minimum 3 years of teaching experience in Bachelors Level in any institution with 3 years of experience in related industry.
- To develop the mind set, skills, competencies and experiential learning that enable students to function as entrepreneurs or as productive members of emerging, entrepreneurial Hospitality and Tourism firms.
- Ability to manage risk, manage across functional boundaries, and creatively engage and adapt to a dynamic Hospitality and Tourism environment.
- To develop the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders.
Able to deliver the course effectively and efficiently
Passionate, Willingness to excel, take challenges
Able to adjust themselves with the Swiss Standard
Motivate to perform excellent results