“BASIC FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING”
For Food Handlers
GLOBAL ACADEMY OF TOURISM & HOSPITALITY EDUCATION-GATE, only school to be certified by ISO 9001:2008 affiliated to world-famous SWISS SCHOOL of Tourism & Hospitality, together with APEX FOOD CONSULTANTS (UAE government accredited firm) which is also accredited to Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH-UK), announces a day long training on Food Safety and Sanitation titled “BASIC FOOD HYGIENE TRAINING” for food handlers.
- Purpose of Event: To enable Food Handlers to prepare food that protects the public from food borne illness.
- Type of Event: Practical Workshop
- Location/Venue: GATE, Mandikhatar, Mahankal-9, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Proposed Date/Time: 9am-5pm, 30th and 31st July 2010
- Estimated cost/Fee: Rs.4, 999 per candidate (inclusive of Training materials, lunch and tea)
- Registration Deadline: 9th July 2010
- Registration Procedure: Registration can be online or send Registration Form to the address below. For pre-registration/reservation ring the phone number below.
- Seat Limit: First come first serve basis.30 students maximum
- Targeted Groups: Food Handlers, Cooks, Food Distributors
- Benefits/Output: Participants will learn the habits of safe food preparation and be able to identify hazards in the day-to-day operation of a food establishment that prepares food for human consumption. Participants will learn how to take corrective actions to protect the health of the consumer.
- Certificate: A Certificate will be awarded upon completion of the training course. Certification will be offered by Apex Food Consultants, UAE, also accredited by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH-UK).