GATE College offers Free Training and Employment!!!
Greetings from GATE College!
With the assistance of EFS, Helvetas Nepal (http://www.helvetasnepal.org.np), DFID and World Bank, we are planning to train and provide employment for 240 needy people and have received enormous amount of response. However we want to reach to those deserving Nepali youth;
a. who is serious to work in Hospitality Sector
b. who is unemployed
c. who has passed 6th Class but not completed the SLC
e. aged between 16-35
So, we would like to request you to inform those people who meet the above criteria and help economically deprived and unemployed Nepali youths to engage in Gainful Employment Program.
Currently we are running following classes;
1. Food & Beverage Service (Waiter/Waitress)Three Months
2. Culinary Arts (Cooking)Three Months
3. Barista (Coffee Course)One Month
4. Bar-tendingThree Months
5. HousekeepingThree Months
6. BakeryThree Months
· Please remember trainees are provided Free Training. (No extra cost throughout the Training)
· Application form can be collected from GATE College, Mandikhatar,
Ph. No. 4376048/ 4650176 Cell No. 9813152365
· Applicant has to bring their copy of the citizenship
· Please apply before 25th of March, 2011
Looking forward to your support and kind cooperation.
HOD, GATE Vocational