GATE offers a comprehensive coffee business start-up and barista training program in addition to barista competition training and a wide spectrum of classes for existing retailers and consumers.
A barista (from the Italian for “bartender”) is a person, usually a coffeehouse employee, who prepares and serves espresso-based coffee drinks.
GATE vocational is proud to introduce the Lobster Ink. Lobster Ink is the hospitality education system that educates staff and management within the hospitality industry worldwide, using the most detailed, high-definition courses on international skills, international standards, and product knowledge.
This course will be suitable for you if you want to be a:
– Professional Barista
– Café Entrepreneur
– Service Staff, and more
FEBRUARY/ APRIL/ JUNE/ AUGUST/ OCTOBER/ DECEMBER
Students should have basic knowledge of English, both oral and written
– Introduction to Coffee and the Role of Barista
– Four Fundamentals of Coffee
– Barista Occupational Health and Safety
– Art of Espresso
– The Coffee Growing Process and Processing Method
– Coffee Drinks Preparation Techniques and Recipes
– Basic Techniques of Latte Art
– Coffee Service and Barista Internship
ADMISSION AND INQUIRY
For more details about course enquiry and information, please contact us
GATE Vocational, GATE College, Kathmandu
email@example.com, Tel: 977-1-4650176