The course is designed for all food handlers, stewarding staff and any person involved directly with food who works in the food and food-related industries such as catering companies, food processors, restaurants and hotels.
Program Duration: 1 Day
– Food hygiene trends, practices, and principles.
– Food Poisoning and Foodborne Diseases
– Contamination & Prevention
– Purchase, Storage, Temperature Control, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating & Serving
– Food Spoilage and Preservation
– Personal Hygiene
– Design and Construction of Food Premises
– Equipment for Food Handling
– Pest Control
– Cleaning & Disinfection
– The Food Legislation