Website GATE College
KU-GATE Hospitality Management Program offers a 4 years constituent program Bachelor of Professional Hospitality (BPH). The four-year program focuses on the integration of knowledge with professional understanding and will be largely based at the workplace with three semesters in the industry devoted to developing professional skills with an emphasis on ‘real-world learning’. The scope of learning is not just limited to the classroom but is mainly focused on the industry to develop world-class hospitality professionals.
We are looking for BPH faculty for the following coursework:
The suitable candidate must possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of food production and operation management while maintaining hygiene and sanitation standards of the kitchen.
- Knowledge of menu planning and work in coordination with the Executive Chef and or F&B personnel if needed.
- Ability to monitor all food purchases, storage and provisional areas while following all departmental policies and procedures.
- Theoretical knowledge base of International cuisine as well as Nepalese specialty cooking.
- Ability to support and train staff as per their need.
- Assist with the monitoring, supervision and evaluation of students while undergoing practical training in the kitchen.
- Knowledge of stock inventory management and purchasing.
- Ability to assist with the Cost Control of ODC / special event programs as needed. ● Chef – in charge when needed
- Advanced culinary training with relevant cuisine experience including at least 3 years experience in restaurants or hotels in Nepal or abroad.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- At Least 2 years of teaching experience in Hospitality Management Courses
Salary: On Inquiry
Closing Date: Monday 20th September, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org